24th STreet Theatre has a variety of sponsorship opportunities for corporations who are interested in making a difference, including:
– Our award winning arts education program serving 10,000 students across 100 schools in Los Angeles annually
– Sophisticated Theatre for young audiences that can reach over 2,000 local visitors with possible international touring
– Our annual Dia de Los Muertos event held in the heart of the Los Angeles hispanic Community with more than 1,000 attendees
– Our FREE after school program for 100 local families
– and much, much more!
The benefits of sponsorship include:
– Recognition on our website, social media and email lists of more than 4,000 followers
– Advertising at local, national and international events and/or performances
– Promotional opportunities with our patrons and clients (giving away promotional items, raffles, event prizes, etc)
We have partnered with Farmers Insurance Group, Kaiser Permanente and dozens of local businesses in our 18 years of business. Contact Tina@24thStreet.org for more information on how your corporation can become a recognized sponsor of our events or programs.